Voir tous les résultats
Head of Manufacturing Engineering & Maintenance
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Reporting to the Site Head of Operations, the Site Head of Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance is an integralmember of the site leadership team and as such participates in providing strategic direction for the site. The SiteHead of Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance leads technical aspects of the manufacturing operation focusedon improving; process capability, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting, reducing EHS and quality relatedrisks and increasing equipment OEE performance and capacity. This position frequently collaborates with R&D,technical field teams and customers on a variety of initiatives. The Danvers, MA manufacturing site is a high-volume operation experiencing high growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implements technical strategies to improve process capability, reduce safety/quality risks and increaseproductivity.
- Builds a highly functioning, engaged, positive organization and culture that is open to learning
- Develop teams that can solve complex problems & implement sustainable solutions.
- Develop and manage budget with fiscal responsibility.
- Develops talent through stretch assignments, coaching, rotations and performance management.
- Develops and executes a capital strategy to ensure supply reliability, EHS & quality goals are met.
- Ensures a strong, active partnership between internal and external business partners.
Who you are:
- Degree in Engineering, manufacturing technology or equivalent
- Working knowledge of quality principles, methods and Lean Six Sigma
- Lean or Six Sigma certification (Green or Black Belt) a plus
- Five plus years progressive technical leadership experience. Regulated industry a plus.
- Clear understanding of SPC, TQM and quality systems
- Understanding and experience with Total Predictive Maintenance Strategies (TPM)
- Familiarity with ISO, cGMP,EU MDR and other regulatory requirements in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to stay focused under pressure with strong pragmatic decision-making skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence across organization, cultures and functions.
- Strong risk management skills
- Ability to lead and influence within a matrix organization.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.