Voir tous les résultats
Quality Engineer Statistician
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The Quality Engineer Statistician is part of Quality Assurance Team based out of Tempe Arizona for the EMD Electronics Planarization Business Field. This role is responsible for providing high level statistical analysis/Engineering support across business sites for various Chemical Mechanical Planarization product lines.
- The ownership of SQC charts and statistical reports to electronic customers, as well as the maintenance of our SPC programs to support internal/customer needs.
- Provide statistical assessments on new product control limits such as the calculation of short run limits/CpK/t-tests/OOC rates.
- Lead SPC meetings with QA/QC/Operations and maintain the action items that occur.
- Provide guidance in labware control limit issues.
- Preform control limit calculation for raw materials, Engineer controls, Customer control limit updates, recommendation on Spec limits, and LTS limits
- Act as the statistics expert to provide any necessary training/consultation around control chart theory, sampling, and calculation methods.
- Participate in higher level investigations where applicable to the organization.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering with focus on Statistics
- 5 Plus years of working experience in Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering with focus on Statistics
- Up to 5% travel, domestic and international (US, Asia, and Europe)
- Master or PhD in Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering with focus on Statistics
- Familiar with: Tableau, Palantir, NWA reporting, Labware and relevant industry experience
The Quality Engineer Statistician is based in Tempe, AZ with work from home capabilities as projects permit.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.