Voir tous les résultats
Expert SAP SD
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
BANGALORE HIRING Expert SAP SD
The Application Consultant for the SAP SD area is responsible for the Sales topics to provide state of the art solutions and services. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. The Application Consultant will interact with our Business facing organization to plan, prepare, execute and monitor projects as well as individual Change Requests. This will be done by leveraging technical skills provided by external partners.
In this role we require an excellent knowledge of SAP Sales and the adjacent modules combined with a good understanding of associated O2C (Order to Cash) business processes integrated with ERP systems. Thus he/she should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands.
At Merck Sales is connected to all relevant ERP systems to centrally create, change, and distribute, or to consolidate master data across the complete enterprise system landscape. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions is also part of this position.
Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery and applications life cycle management while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on application Go-live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
- Good exposure on RFCs and ecommerce integration.
- Strong exposure to integration technologies including EDI, IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and Web-Services
- Demonstrate capability to utilize best practices to support SAP ERP Configurations across modules for the business.
- Proven ability to understand the Business Processes of the organization and the core application environments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Lead master plan and priorities toward ticket elimination and automation
- Proactively suggest possible solutions and propose an action plan for improvement to management
- Lead the resolution of critical or complex incidents including related crisis management when appropriate
Change and Release Management
- Establish documentation of current and target application architecture (incl. CMDB)
- Establish and implement the Life Cycle Mgmt plan for applications in scope
- Secure Change Management processes in line with relevant SOPs
- Ensure complete and accurate handover documents created prior to production release
- Manage the application portfolio at the most appropriate level of release
- Coordinate communication and coordination with the relevant stakeholders (infrastructure, business partners, business analysts, business key users, etc.)
- Lead technical design of applications/solutions in portfolio
- Provide technical services and functional advice on the implementation of business applications
- Provide functional/technical support to project teams
- Provide the technical input for defining and maintaining the development standard and guidelines
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 8+ years’ experience in software or applications services
- 4 years’ experience within an international environment
- Must have experience of all life cycles of implementing an SAP SD Solution
- Life science business experience is a plus.
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German, Spanish or Portuguese) is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skill
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
- Integration skills regarding the use of functionality within SAP SD
- Expert knowledge in EDI and IDocs
- Expert knowledge in Output determination
- Good knowledge in the surrounding modules (LE, MM-PUR, MM-IM, FI, CO, GTS)
- Basic knowledge in ABAP – development, exits, debugging, etc.
- Basic knowledge in Archiving
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit