Voir tous les résultats
Quality Assurance Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The individual has responsibility for leading a team of QA personnel and/or supervisors who perform a variety of tasks within the Quality Assurance, Core Data Audits department. Allocates work / projects and monitors progress, timelines, completion and quality. Communicates with senior leadership about quality and compliance issues as well as progress updates on improvement activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage team of QA personnel and/or supervisors to ensure performance and resource utilization requirements are met.
- Utilize appropriate tools to monitor and allocate appropriate resources to support the business needs including short- and long-term resource planning.
- Work directly with internal and external customers to assure Best-in-Class expectations for quality and timely delivery are met or exceeded.
- Contribute to budget planning for QA department and control expenses within department budget.
- Analyze trends, quality metrics and other data to identify quality and compliance gaps.
- Communicate quality and compliance gaps to senior leadership and drive improvements within cross-functional departments.
- Lead training activities on quality systems and other quality initiatives.
- Lead regulatory inspections and generate and/or participate in observation response efforts.
- Collaborates with various local and global teams to identify and implement improvement
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in science (ie. Biology, Chemistry etc.) or technical field (ie. Biochemistry, Bioengineering etc.) with 6+ years experience in Quality Assurance or related field (ie. Quality Control) within a GxP environment
- 3+ years’ supervisory or management experience
- Experience providing mentorship/coaching to directly reporting supervisors
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and provide subject matter expert support
- Experience in operations coordination or project management
- Fosters potential and develops talents of top performers within the QA team
- Works with agility, drives and implements change on local and global scales
- Applies technology to drive digitalization, improve quality and increase customer value
- Expert knowledge and application of FDA and EU regulations (cGMP, GLP, Data Integrity
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.