Voir tous les résultats
Internship - Process Improvement
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Internship - Process Improvement
Duration of the internship: 6-12 months
Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking for a student interested in a 6-12 months internship at the Healthcare facility in Aubonne, with a particular focus on recombinant protein manufacturing process. The Aubonne manufacturing site plays an essential role in supplying Drug Substance for our Fertility products supplied worldwide. The student will work in close collaboration with senior experts in Biomanufacturing, scientist, manufacturing operators and Quality Control laboratory technicians; and will be involved in the optimization of biotechnological processes for recombinant protein as well as in operational excellence projects.
Your responsibilities include:
• Build bioprocesses mapping focusing on process parameters, their criticality and impact on product quality results
• Build process dataset and use them in analytical tools to improve process understanding using, e.g. multivariate data analysis, statistics, machine learning, data-driven models, etc.
• Drive innovation and implement new technologies in the field of downstream process development using your scientific expertise
• Work in multidisciplinary, international teams, and actively contribute to project teams as bioprocess expert. Interface with manufacturing experts' network, as well as related drug substance process development and analytical functions
• Highly motivated student currently enrolled in a Master's degree in Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or Biotechnology.
• Background in Bioprocess science with hands-on experience in data visualization and analysis (student projects, internships in academia and industry)
• Basic laboratory experience with good knowledge in organic chemistry, biomolecules (e.g. oligonucleotides, peptides) and analytics (NMR, IR, UV, HPLC, MS)
• Well organized, interested in manufacturing environment, process development and operational excellence methodologies.
• Proficiency in French and English, oral & written.
Please note that only candidates currently undertaking their studies are eligible for an intern position. An Internship Agreement will have to be issued by your school. Only applicants fulfilling this criterion will be considered.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html