Voir tous les résultats
QC Engineer (분석 장비/기기)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Perform the analysis of quality parameters, preparation of samples, report analysis data and interpretation results to proper reporting line
- Working in QC lab according to ISO 19001 & 14001 process and EHS guideline in Korea.
- Proper maintenance and trouble shooting of measurement system
- Leading new QC method development or improvement of QC method.
- Carrying out analysis work in QC with data reporting for daily operation & external/internal customer’s request
- Preparation and reporting analysis data and interpretation results
- Can be a team member of global/local projects and support them
- Deviation handling: issue proper report and support for RCA
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in related fields
- Experience with QC/QA equipment/instruments is a must
- Knowledge and experience with analysis for organic, inorganic materials (ICP-MS, IC, GC-MS, LC-MS, NMR and etc)
- Experience in analytical methods development is a plus
- Good organizational skills and strong verbal and written communications.
- Business level English
- Applied experience with SPC/SQC and statistical techniques(Minitab), MS Office Tool(Excel, Word, Power points) skills are preferred.
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html