Voir tous les résultats
Account Manager Lab Testing - Mid-Atlantic Territory (Field position)
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The main responsibilities for this position are to manage, develop and grow the MilliporeSigma Testing business within named accounts. A key aspect of this role will be to seek out new business opportunities within the territory and to work closely with MilliporeSigma support teams to ensure that financial targets are realized. The person in this role will be responsible for an assigned territory covering Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, DC, Ohio, Virginia and Delaware achieving sales and gross profit goals of MilliporeSigma product lines within this geography. A strong customer focus is critical to ensure that the customer’s needs are both understood and managed in a proactive and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have a broad based knowledge of basic scientific procedures, testing methods, and equipment coupled with the ability to listen, identify customer needs, and provide product solutions.
Candidate must possess effective sales techniques, business acumen, and presentation skills to successfully close sales of MilliporeSigma products through multiple sales channels.
Essential Job Functions
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasts at scheduled intervals
- Grow the business by presenting MilliporeSigma products and services
- Understand the customer’s applications and commercial needs to advance new opportunities
- Coordinate with sales channels (distributors) to ensure all opportunities are realized
- Monitor and understand competitor’s market and product positions
- Participate in trade shows and present product and technical information at seminars
- Provide commercial and technical support on critical raw materials used in diagnostics tests
- Coordinate all customer enquiries, plant audits and contract negotiations
Who you are:
- Degree in Science, Technology or Business (Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry) or (BS), (MBA highly desirable)
- 3 years or greater experience in a sales roll
- Fluent in English, written and oral communication
- Broad based knowledge of basic scientific procedures, testing methods, and equipment coupled with the ability to
diagnose customer needs and provide product solutions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Business acumen to negotiate long term supply agreements
- Highly goal oriented and self-motivated, capable of working with minimum direction
- Self-starter, proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be autonomous and to work in a multicultural environment
- Position requires 60% travel visiting customers within assigned territory
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.