Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position :- Senior RPA developer
Job Location - Electronic City Bangalore
Your role: As Blueprism Robotics Process Automation Senior Developer, you will design and implement automated applications in collaboration with business analysts and process experts. You will use common design and development standards to ensure optimized robotization. In addition, as a subject matter expert, you will work effectively in a large team in collaboration with other developers across different geographies and use best practices to maximize automation outcome.
- Designs and implements automated applications designed by Business Analyst together with process experts
- Complete thorough testing of automation in QA environments
- Ensures use of development standards through the entire delivery process
- Design scalable and reusable automations
- Resolution of issues that arise in day to day management of robotic processes & providing timely responses & solutions as required.
- Design and promotes best practices
- Ensures continuous documentation
Who you are:
- At least 3+ years’ experience in RPA and knowledge of Blue Prism (experience on other solutions like Automation Anywhere or UiPath still beneficial)
- Experience in the following technologies will be a great asset: API, VBA, C#, C++, .NET
- Experience with enterprise-level delivery methodology (agile, waterfall)
- University degree in an IT-related field or engineering
- Enthusiasm to develop knowledge of technologies and solutions needed for RPA and underlying IT solutions
- Fluent English language skills required
- Experience in business processes modelling
- Agile mindset and team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html