Voir tous les résultats
PRODUCT MANAGER- Pharma Impurities- Reference Materials
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Product Manager – Pharma Impurities - Reference Materials.- Hiring for Bangalore
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to be a vital part of a dynamic Product Management team in a customer-oriented environment. The role of Third-Party Global Product Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of Reference Material products which are re-sold on our global platform, sourced from National Metrological Institutes and Pharmacopoeias. The overall responsibility of the Product Management team is to drive profitable growth within a portfolio of products that meet current and future customer needs in the Life Science markets we serve. Product Managers work directly with customers, commercial teams, and industry thought leaders to assess the process and technology needs of the marketplace and the underlying assumptions that are broadly held. They are champions and empowered drivers in the process of bringing technology and products to our customers, working closely with their colleagues in Operations and other functions within the company to bring our new products into market, drive profitable growth for our business, and delight our customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform Product Life Cycle Management of an assigned product portfolio (Pharmacopeias and Metrological Institutes) to ensure the range of products continue to meet market needs. Portfolio currently includes over 7,000 SKUs sourced from four suppliers.
- Maintain knowledge of the market, competitors, and customer needs that drive the strategy and product positioning to ensure regular and robust growth following the global Business Field strategy.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans, defining product positioning, articulating customer value and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Directly interface with suppliers to grow relationships: Developing new business opportunities, streamlining existing relationship, and driving improved terms for our organisation.
- Work with Marketing Communications to define and execute strategic marketing communication plans with a strong focus on Digital Marketing and e-Commerce.
- Collaborate with Commercial Field Marketing and Sales teams to define and execute tactical marketing and sales plans.
- Marketing Tactics include, but not limited to, traditional marketing (flyers/brochures), e-commerce optimization (Product Pages, Category Pages) and digital marketing (email marketing, social media)
- Responsible for the contribution margin of an assigned product line with a focus on top line sales revenue and profit margin growth. Responsible for the analysis and maintenance of product supply partnerships.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e. Compliance, PM Operations) to improve availability, service levels and overall customer experience
- Interface with Technical Support to assist customers and liaise with suppliers as-needed
- Support other areas of the reference materials business as required, including custom services, proficiency testing, digital marketing, data analytics and other areas as defined.
- Develop and execute training and sales-enablement tools for Commercial teams
- Willingness to travel (quarterly)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- PhD or a Postgraduate in Life Science-related field.
- 5-8 years of analytical testing laboratory or other technical or commercial work experience preferred. Pharmaceutical QC experience is a strong plus.
- Broad understanding of quality guidelines, in particular ISO 17025 & 17034.
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry workflows and techniques.
- Proven verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally in a global matrix organization.
- Strong analytical skills. Previous experience in revenue forecasting, financial modelling and market analysis are an advantage.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Microsoft Office- Proficient
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel functions such as vlookup, pivots.
- Proficient working with extracting, formatting, validating and analyzing large data sets.
- Communication Skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English: Marketing and Supplier communications will be in English
- German language skills are a plus
- Business Acumen
- Strength in ability to assess, diagnose and prioritize multiple inputs
- Highly professional, have good judgment, able to multitask and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently, and professionally.
- Experience in the life science, pharmaceutical, environmental or biotech industry preferred
- Self-motivated; ideal candidate will thrive by taking ownership and tackling challenges in an ambiguous environment
- Team player, with the understanding of managing projects and collaborating in a matrix world.
- Experience in managing Customer interface, strong business acumen and leading change.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html