Voir tous les résultats
Senior Account Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The role of the Senior Account Manager for Pharma Processing Americas is to continually and consistently increase MilliporeSigma’s market share and revenues by collaborating with customers to solve their unique challenges; maintain existing business; and identify new business opportunities. As a member of the Pharma Processing Americas team, you will sell a broad portfolio of GMP products including raw materials, filtration and purification technologies, single-use and multi-use process technologies, and services to biopharmaceutical customers. You will create value for both the customer and MilliporeSigma. You will strategically manage projects and resources to ensure long term profitable growth. 50-60% travel within territory (with occasional overnight stays) to optimize customer engagement with occasional international travel. The role responsibilities are:
- Ensure that quarterly and annual targets & goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify your customers’ needs, goals, and/or challenges and provide solutions to fulfill their needs through the proper positioning of MilliporeSigma products, services, and expertise.
- Provide accurate and detailed forecasts for your territory.
- Utilize sales tools regularly (CRM, social media, literature, etc.).
- Complete all required training on a timely basis.
- Work collaboratively with business partners including customer service, technical service, field marketing, technology management, demand planning and others.
- Attend and support tradeshows.
Location: Field Based supporting the Mid Atlantic Region
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years of Bioprocess technology operations, or process manufacturing development or engineering experience in life science.
- Prior sales experience in the Life Sciences environment
- Understands biopharmaceutical drug production processes and unit operations.
- Has a natural affinity to listen, influence and/or sell to all levels of an organization.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships, credibility, and trust.
- Is self-motivated, assertive; takes initiative and works independently.
- Utilizes effective negotiation skills; generates results with positive outcomes for both parties.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.