Voir tous les résultats
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
EMD Electronics is seeking a Senior EHS manager for its manufacturing facility in Branchburg NJ. This role is responsible for all aspects of environmental, health and safety (EHS) programs for this site. You will be accountable for program development, implementation, sustainability, reporting, and auditing that are consistent with local, industry and corporate standards. The Senior EHS Manager is responsible for enforcing policies, regulations, and processes related to EHS topics. You will identify and manage site EHS risks and improve performance in these areas at the site level – guiding the team on a path towards EHS Excellence and an interdependent safety culture. This position will report directly to the Branchburg Site Director.
- Manage the site EHS management system RC14001 and maintain OSHA PSM compliance
- Lead the implementation of the EMD Electronics EHS strategy on site
- Lead the site EHS Steering Committee
- Serve as the site EHS authority, providing all necessary guidance to stakeholders regarding applicable local code and EMD policy
- Develop collaborative relationships across the organization to achieve goals on multi‐disciplinary and cross‐functional teams, and influences teams and stakeholders with fact‐based, business value knowledge
- Responsible for day-to-day management, setting objectives respect of financial budget, coaching and developing employees, performance appraisal, determination of reward outcomes
- Manage by walking around (MBWA) – coach the team and foster a culture of trust with partners, build inspired relationships driving actively engaged performance
- Provide EHS statements/reporting
- Performance data (KPI) on site level
- Capital investments
- Recommend process improvements and global best practices to reduce EHS incidents
- Provides inspirational and engaging best in class training for employees, handle the entire program
- Maintain liaisons with outside organizations such as corporate safety, occupational health providers, and emergency response teams to assure proper response when needed
- Organize and perform safety drills
- Compile, analyze, and interpret site safety data to develop continuous improvement plans for the site
- Ensure effective execution of safety program including 6S programs
- Ability to run internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical field and 8+ years proven experience
- Direct experience in EHS, process safety and or industrial hygiene
- Direct experience in safety management processes (LOTO & Energy Isolation, Work Permitting, Electrical, PPE, etc.)
- Master’s degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, Engineering or related field and 3+ years proven experience
- Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies
- Computer proficiency is essential
- Previous extensive experience in chemical manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience in statistical methods and continual improvement processes
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to respond to deviations in the daily work schedule
- Experience with SAP, CREDIT 360, Microsoft suite
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.