Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Management Accountant, you work independently, coordinate and monitor integrative processes. You provide internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions. Moreover, you monitor and analyze sales and cost of goods sold, prepare financial statements (P&L) for the regional subsidiaries and perform financial analysis tasks. You provide informal guidance and support to your collaborators, you support in the areas of cost accounting and profitability analysis for entities assigned and support local finance and controlling units in both areas. Moreover, you support the maintenance of master data structure considering all relevant global guidelines and integrity constraints. You take active part in performing period end closing procedures (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and reports as specified in line with internal standards and guidelines. You will provide support for yearly planning process. One of your general goals is constant process harmonization and optimization, support ERP implementation projects and other internal initiatives within team and across SSC.
Who you are:
- Independently perform finance and accounting process activities - for entities in EMEA region.
- Produce timely and accurate Profit and Loss Statement (monthly, quarterly and annually) in line with timetable and company standards
- Monitor, reconcile and verify sales revenue and cost of goods sold
- Ensures compliance of global processes within area of responsibility
- Creation and maintenance of the cost allocation rules,
- Support annual planning and budgeting process,
- Lead and participate in projects and initiatives,
- Passion for continues improvement and standardization,
- Supports/complete daily business in the area of Management Accounting
- Preparation of analyses and ad-hoc reports Requirements:
- University degree in Accountancy or related discipline
- 2 years of experience in accounting/finance/controlling/financial analysis
- Knowledge of cost accounting and profitability analysis
- SAP knowledge (SAP FI/CO module, S4 Hana)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills
- Great teammate, quick learner and, able to adapt to a change
- Customer oriented with good presentation and interpersonal skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html