Voir tous les résultats
Maintenance Technician II - E Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Maintenance Technician II works to achieve key performance metrics focused on Safety, Quality, and Productivity within the area. You will impact team performance through the reliability and accuracy of work, and by providing high level technical support during changeovers/set-ups, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance activities.
- Perform daily maintenance of production equipment both mechanically, pneumatically, and electrically
- Drive risk-based decision making
- Support operations in achieving daily output
- Work cross-functionally with quality and engineering for continuous improvement
- Evaluate and optimize Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities
- Document all activities according to regulatory and corporate guidelines
- Communicate issues cross-functionally and between shifts to ensure timely resolutions
- Other duties as assigned
- E shift: Friday – Sunday 5:30PM-6:00AM
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of maintenance experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Basic Electro-Mechanical and pneumatic knowledge along with experience applying this knowledge to process/equipment troubleshooting
- Proven mechanical, machine tool, and equipment repair skills
- Experience and ability to become a Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW)
- Familiarity with EH&S, ISO, cGMP, and other regulatory requirements in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings and P&ID’s
- Experience with Microsoft products, basic CAD drawing
- Understand safe work practices and has experience in lockout, tag out, electrical safety, etc.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.