Voir tous les résultats
Specialist Credit Management
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Specialist Credit Management position has as its core objective to perform the processing of accounts receivable transactions in the SAP system. Main responsibilities include:
- Managing customer master data
- Performing credit checks
- Establishing and managing credit limits and reporting deviations from credit standards while adhering to procedures and policies
- Handling complex requests, enquiries and issues related to accounts receivable and credit management activities, including the follow-up and resolution of such incidents
- Other tasks inherent to the position
Who you are
- Students or graduates of Public Accounting, Business Administration or related degrees (mandatory).
- Previous experience in tasks of similar responsibility or profiles with experience, not less than one year, in activities related to the processing of administrative accounting information.
- Fluent English language skills (mandatory).
- Excellent comand of computer management tools, with a good command of the SAP system being an advantage.
- Results orientation, innovation, decisiveness, future orientation, empowerment and willingness to collaborate will be key competencies.
- Analytical, curious, dynamic, committed and proactive profile.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com