Voir tous les résultats
RfX Sourcing Expert with German
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We’re looking for a talented Sourcing Expert to join our winning team! As a key member of the team, we want you to be responsible for supporting sourcing activities related to Maintenance Repair Operations and Site Service & Utilities categories for assigned business sectors/areas. For projects with high value you may have to support the Procurement Sourcing Managers by preparing and running RfX competitive bidding events, based on our company process, in order to facilitate the sourcing and contracting steps. Will be ensuring appropriate documentation and communication throughout the whole Source to Contract process, until contract signature and execution of all activities required to close the sourcing project process. For middle value projects you will be fully responsible for the entire Source2Contract process including negotiations and contracting activities.
In addition, you are about to support the development of the envisioned shared service center organization and establish and maintain a collaborative work environment with colleagues in our company Procurement organization, to constantly enable and improve the overall process performance.
Who you are:
- You must have a very strong English - both written and verbal
- Very good command of German for negotiating and contracting activities
- Previous work experience related to sourcing, contracting or purchasing in a professional, complex and international company environment is needed
- Experience with technical category is considered as a strong plus
- Experience in procurement in manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant field is required. Experience within Pharma or Chemical equipment would also be helpful
- An understanding of RfX process and Rfx tools f.e. Ariba system is preferred, as would be leading sourcing RfX-projects from start to finish successfully
- Experience in working with ERP systems would be a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html