Voir tous les résultats
Senior Analyst - Digital Marketing
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role:
Analyst/Sr.Analyst, Digital Marketing – LWS
Position Reports to: Supervisor – Applied Digital
Purpose of the position
Research, evaluate, develop and optimize scientific content for the Lab Water Solutions portfolio of Science & Lab Solutions Business. The content will be used on the company’s e-commerce website to attract more visitors, help the customers make their purchase decisions, and improve the user experience. Support the e-business Strategic/Tactical projects related to Product Management, Marketing & Marcom, web data management etc.
Who you are:
Masters/PhD in Life science (Chemistry/Biology) subject area with 1-3 years experience as a
scientific content/Marcom writing/e-business/Product management support
- Strong English writing skills with a consistent track record of producing high-quality scientific and/or marketing content for a global audience.
- Ability to produce accurate and well-written scientific content without the need for further editing and proofing.
- Ability to edit and rewrite the content written by other writers to optimize subject transparency, attractive storytelling and language accuracy.
- Strong scientific background and broad knowledge base with the ability to quickly absorb
- Proficient in searching, navigating, and comprehending scientific literature or unfamiliar research topics.
- Ability to understand and clearly describe information that customers (e.g. researchers, lab managers, procurement) will find most useful during product evaluation.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Proven track record to multi-task and work optimally in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented
- Hands-on experience in a scientific research lab is preferable.
- Ability or interest to handle/analyze data; Good analytical skills with basic to Intermediate
level MS-Excel knowledge is a plus
- High attention to detail Proficiency in problem-solving, planning & execution, eye for business, customer orientation, and high-impact communication
- phenomenal teammate & learner
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html