Voir tous les résultats
Senior Manager, Strategy Development & Analytics CDMO
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Our Biologics & Viral Vectors (BioVV) CDMO business provides contract development and manufacturing services to some of the most innovative clients working to develop novel lifesaving biopharmaceuticals. With a global network of sites in France, US/Massachusetts and China/Shanghai, we have achieved double digit growth in the last 5 years. As a key pillar within the newly created Life Science Services business unity, we have ambitious plans for continued growth and investments that are supported by the financial strength and strategic mandate.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy for BioVV CDMO, the Senior Manager will lead and support strategic initiatives to achieve the ambitious growth goals of the business. They will collaborate with the senior leads for the Bio, VV and Digital strategy pillars to conduct market and financial analyses, build investment plans, and develop market and business insights to support strategic decisions. The Senior Manager will work in a highly collaborative manner engaging with controlling, operations and commercial partners, as well as executive leaders in the business. They will gain a solid understanding of the business, market & competitive landscape, and become champions for capabilities we will develop for continued success in the attractive biopharmaceutical CDMO space. This is a highly visible role, with exposure to senior managers in the BioVV and broader LSS business.
- Support BioVV strategy development process, preparing impactful presentations to support business decisions
- Analyze market reports, clinical pipeline databases and internal data (sales, web metrics, operational KPIs, other) to identify trends and quantify opportunities
- Build business cases to support evaluation of opportunities and investment decisions
- Support executive management requests for market, competitive and business intelligence data
- Participate in and lead cross-functional projects and workshops
Who you are:
- BA/BS in life science or quantitative field; advanced degree (MBA, PhD) preferred
- 3+ years in a strategic or analytical role, within management consulting or the Life Science industry (e.g. strategy, product management, market research, field marketing)
- Experience in project management and strategy development
- Ability to think critically and analytically, deriving actionable insights from data
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills; other analytics platforms (e.g. Tableau) or ERP systems a plus
- Fluent in English, strong written & verbal communication skills
• Experience in bioprocess or services (CDMO/CRO) industry
• Understanding of pharmaceutical value chain and drug development process
• Financial analyses and P&L modeling experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle responsibilities
• Strong communication across different management levels to foster alignment, and achieve results
• Willingness to constructively contribute and debate key issues across multiple areas of the business
• Ability to speak German, French or Chinese is a plus
• Willingness to travel 10-20%
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.