Voir tous les résultats
Customer Quality Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Job Title: Customer Quality Specialist
Location: Hsinchu or Taichung
Division: EL-IOQ (Semi Materials Quality, Electronics)
Unit/Department: EL-IOQ-C Customer Quality CN/TW/SEA
Position Reports to: Customer Quality Manger, Taiwan
This position is responsible to support customer quality activities in Taiwan includes coordination of electronic customer nonconformance investigations, quality management implementation, customer surveys, quality data programs (SPC/SQC) and overall support to ensure our products’ quality aligns with customers’ expectations.
The business scope would cover Semiconductor materials in terms of Thin Film, Planarization, Specialty Gas and Patterning (Photoresist, and SP&C- Surface, Prep and Clean) portfolios
This position also administrates quality responses to meet customer acceptable timelines and supports efforts for continuous improvement and quality performance target/objectives achievement.
The nature of the position is to understand customers, business and manufacturing interaction as well as knowledge of global quality management and local systems, processes and procedures.
The role covers:
- Complete and coordinate customer surveys, questionnaires and quality data inquiries including custom customer reports.
- Coordinate and arrange customer audits with sales accounts and Operations teams. Support or coordinate internal audits for plants within Taiwan.
- Coordinate and prepare for customer audits of other global plants outside of Taiwan for Taiwan customers.
- Pull data to analyze and report quality metrics.
- Attend customer meetings for complaints and coordinate resolution to meet customer’s expectations.
- Attend customer meetings to support customer process issues and resolution.
- Provide technical support and direction to complaint investigators for customer quality issues. Support task forces for critical customer quality issues.
- Develop and support data and communication for Process Change Notification to local customers
- Prepare quality data package and present or support sales for new business opportunities
- Generate reports, charts for management, charts for Quality Stand-downs and audits, and for customer inquiries.
- Take direction and implement improvements for quality performance proactive initiatives
- Support metrics and quality programs that enhance customer satisfaction to support Semiconductor Materials business development.
- Work closely with cross functional teams globally to achieve business and quality targets.
The following principles apply and request when performing daily operation:
- Regular/Urgent DRB review (local Discrepancy Review Board)
- Execute SPC/SQC, control limit review and OOC/OOT investigation
- SPC/SQC requirement
- Other activities which are related to quality scope by tasks allocated as needs, in terms of:
- QM Data and PU;
- LIMS/Labware Admin
- Data base, analysis tool (excel, Minitab, Tableau, NWQA..)/SPC/ DRB
- Quarterly SQC report (L-VM TW, and buy/resell in Asia) for customers
- All kinds of Customer Survey Coordinator for all BUs in L-VM
- Data Coordinator for Product Traceability and iSTAR offering (for specific customer)
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in chemistry or engineering
Working Experiences: 5 years’ minimum in chemical or semiconductor industry in quality role or similar
Knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS Requirements; plus reference for the IATF 16949
Problem solving skills such as RCA, 8D, 5Why’s
Familiarity with FMEA’s and Control Plans
Proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mind Manager; plus reference for NWQA, SAP
Knowledge of LIMS, 6 sigma a plus
Good English communication skills both written and verbal
Confidence interacting with customers
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html