Voir tous les résultats
HR Data Quality & Processes Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the company as HR Data Quality & Processes Expert. In your role you will be a key partner in identifying, analyzing and resolving HR Data Quality issues. You will be directly reporting to the Head of MBS Employee Services – Data Strategy, Analytics and Operations, bring in your fundamental expertise in people/organizational data stored in SAP SuccessFactors and other technologies. With your analytical character, you ensure that identified issues are quickly resolved. You work independently to address the underlying root causes and manage that technological or process adjustments are sustainably implemented. Your data insights are critical to advance data quality in HR to enable people data reporting & analytics for employees and managers across the globe.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in business administration or relevant data centric studies
- Several years (ideally +5 years) of experience in Global Business Services organizations
- Strong foundations in HR services preferred
- In-depth know-how in SAP SuccessFactors and other SAP based HR systems
- Experience implementing or support data quality monitoring and issue resolution processes including defining data quality rules.
- Exposure into modern data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau or SAP Analytics Cloud preferred
- Experience with standard data quality and data governance tools such as Informatica or Collibra a plus.
- Ability to interact in a global matrix organization across functions in a Global Business Services environment
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html