Voir tous les résultats
Inventory Control Rep 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Maintain and monitor IC systems for materials throughout the business cycle
- Interpret data to determine correct transactions to perform on all systems
- Work with supervisor to evaluate the system and prevent Post Goods Issue errors in the future
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies, systems and corrects data to ensure all systems agree
- Update status, quality, batch and location in all required systems
- Use investigation tools to balance stock with appropriate adjustments/movement types
- Handle error logs and workflow
- Comprehend inventory movement types and their applications
- Respond to internal users with information and training
- Use expertise to answer questions from Rep, Inventory employees or other departmental personnel
- Resolve questions regarding product inquiries/availability, error resolution and problem solving from Customer/Order Services (FG and Bulk), Receiving, Purchasing, QC, QA, Packaging, Selectors and Production
- Handle inventory issues related to Customer Service mailbox (canceled orders, customer complaint research, delivery creation, etc.)
- Compile inventory related information (measurements, volume) into spreadsheets, graphs, and charts
- Maintain measures and ongoing process improvement data while identifying trends and supplying input on causes/solutions
- Daily maintenance of individual and departmental cycle count data, selection error data, customer complaint totals, and distribution center adjustment error rates
- Make suggestions for process improvements in relation to inventory accuracy and other related duties
- Train new hires and existing employees on all procedures and procedural changes
- Document and reports progress of trainees to the manager/supervisor
- Develop and maintains standard operating procedures of inventory control
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of computer experience using Microsoft Office tools
- Strong mathematical background
- Knowledge of the metric system and conversion of units of measure
- Knowledge of ISO standards (in relation to preparing documents)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Customer service experience
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.