Voir tous les résultats
Head of IT Strategic Initiatives, BPM & ICS f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We offer an outstanding opportunity for an experienced manager in a leading role for a business-facing IT unit (finance) focusing on defining and implementing strategies in the field of internal control systems and business process management. Performing the role, you will define IT strategies for system and tool based support of Internal Control Systems (ICS) with a focus on ERP based processes in alignment with the respective business process owner. In this context you will plan, implement, and run projects to establish the IT related strategies for ICS. You will oversee and steer the definition of concepts for the definition of system related authorizations that follows the idea of segregation of duties (SoD) for all main systems used in the finance area (starting with ERPs, expanding to other systems later). Furthermore, you will drive the development of a strategy to implement and establish business process management and process mining firmly in the routines of our company, especially in the Group Functions area in close alignment with the corresponding teams in those functions. This includes the establishment and leadership of a team of business process & process mining experts (business facing IT part), starting with ERP related processes. Finally, you will lead a team of senior project managers running the most strategically meaningful IT projects in the finance area.
Position located in Strasbourg or Lyon
Who you are:
- University degree in business administration, information technology or any neighboring field
- profound years (7+) of professional experience in finance, IT, business process consulting, process management or similar fields
- meaningful experience in leadership and people management
- Comprehensive and demonstrated proficiency of developing and implementing strategies for governance related processes, preferably with a background in finance and accounting
- Comprehensive and demonstrated experience in project management, preferably with IT being one of the main components of the project
- Knowledge of ERP systems and finance processes run with them
- Excellent management, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills
- Very good oral & written communication in English
- Any certification in project management (PMI, PRINCE2 etc.), Lean Management (Lean SixSigma etc.), process management (e.g. CBPP) is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com