Voir tous les résultats
End User Services Expert
(Helpdesk Technician - Level 1 and 2)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: A great opportunity has arisen for a recent I.T. graduate to enter a multinational organisation. You will act as 1st and 2nd level onsite support for incident management at the Sydney Office. Provide day-to-day IT support to local and remote offices/end users using ticketing system, in person, via IT support line, email and instant messaging. To succeed you will posses a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service, have a strong ability to problem solve and work well under pressure. Your key duties include but not limited to:
- Work on the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of end user equipment, including Laptop/Desktop, mobile phone, printers, other peripheral equipment and software.
- Work on Images builds, and co-ordinate with different teams to set up of user accounts.
- Install and configure new hardware and software as required, ensuring accurate reporting of software usage, ensure licenses are obtained through correct channels prior to performing installation and accurate maintenance of asset records after installation
- Support IT equipment deployment to staff on-boarding and off-boarding, with accurate tracking to IT asset management.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, IT Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user software and hardware
- Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues
- Participate in Vulnerability Management process and take ownership of any High or Critical Vulnerability closures that require local on-site
- Document IT management activities
- Provide communication to end users on local outages and service degradation, planned down-time activities, and global initiatives which impact to local end users.
Who you are:
- 2-4 years in a L2 Desktop/helpdesk support role with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, technical problem solving, outstanding customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred.
- 3+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role.
- Strong communication skills with a desire to achieve quality outcomes each and every time.
- Highly proficient in Windows hardware and software support
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, other standard office applications.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 12kg and be able to sit or stand for extended periods
- Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
- Provide Smart hands support to telecom, network and server team when needed
- Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare/Manufacturing industry preferred.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions
of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html