Voir tous les résultats
Senior Controls Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role at MilliporeSigma:
- Apply professional programming knowledge and skills to process control programming.
- Work with all lines of business but primarily the process building group.
- Work specifically on integration projects working with Data historians and plantwide MES systems integrating the manufacturing equipment with the business systems.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, support, and documentation of one or more core technologies. These will be identified in connection with the appointment.
- Lead the continued improvement of the base technology and the implementation of this technology in projects.
- Responsible for the necessary technical documentation and training of controls engineers applying the technology to projects.
- Work in conjunction with onsite IT, OT & Laboratory teams as well as the wider project groups to ensure that the site is aligned with our corporate strategy for plant digitalization processes.
- Develop High Level Design and Infrastructure Architecture layouts for Application and tools used on manufacturing shop floor and QC Labs.
- Develop process flow maps to document current conditions on site
- Develop gap analysis / action plan to address any compliance gaps identified
- Work with vendors to ensure that all automation/engineering & laboratory vendor and/ or OEM design proposals are aligned with strategies to allow for a smooth integration and to take maximum advantage of the benefits provided by Digitization into the future.
- Determine most appropriate IT tools and systems to be utilized when, collaborating, storing, and securing data and educate stakeholders accordingly.
- Use their knowledge and expertise to suggest re-design where necessary.
- Support with the integration of existing systems into a new framework
- Align with project timelines and report on progress
- Communicate actively with all stakeholders at all levels within the organization such as project management office, production unit heads, other relevant group functions to achieve best and aligned results.
- Procure necessary contractor services, material and equipment to support capital projects and processes
- Work with project engineering team to manage and coordinate startup, commissioning and closeout of projects
- Provide engineering support on any project concerning controls system (PLC, DCS), IT/OT and Automation from initiation through start-up and closure.
- Develop and implement engineering solutions to internal customer requests and opportunities.
- Provide technical support for other departments in the form of system design, training or process improvement.
- Perform duties at an elevated degree of professionalism, independence and sense of ownership
- Interact with all parts Information Technology division and directly with the organization’s business to gather requirements, facilitate design, and co-ordinate implementation of solutions that satisfy demand for infrastructure services
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or STEM field
- 5+ years of experience in Controls
- Masters Degree in Engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Technical and communication skills
- Experience of project management in a matrix organization with a high emphasis on written and formal communication.
- Experience managing complex technical project in IT Infrastructure with a focus on setting and managing large corp. Campus networks, Data Center and associated services.
- Basic hands-on experience and with an ability to run basic a command on Windows, Linux & Networking gear.
- Conceptual understanding on Hyper-Converged, Tier Storage, Backup, Archival & Disaster Recover
- Experience developing & costing comprehensive solutions using multiple infrastructure platforms and technical components
- Experience with Life Science and/or, Healthcare and Electronics industries
- Full understanding of and experience managing within constraints of GxP
- Experience using AGILE tools and framework with ability to look up code in Version control tools and basic understanding of PowerShell and Python.
- Working Knowledge of: Process Automation platforms – Instrumentation, PLC / SCADA, DCS, Laboratory platforms
- Understanding of IT systems and IT networking and also have a strong knowledge of manufacturing process systems and laboratory systems within a regulated industry.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security (ISA / IEC 2443) • Data Integrity, GAMP / 21 CFR 11, GLP & GDP
- Disciplined and demonstrated documentation skills
- Microsoft Office suit, AutoCAD, and document management system.
- Ability to understand and provide direction to assure compliance with MilliporeSigma’s and external regulatory agencies’ policies, codes, standards and regulations
- Self starter, sense of ownership, excellent leadership and communicator, interpersonal, delegation, team building, positive attitude, attention to details, organizational skills, and internal customer service skills, aligns with MilliporeSigma’s values and ethics.
- Understanding of safety and environmental procedures and requirements for construction or project related work.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.