Voir tous les résultats
Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Maintenance Technician II
The Maintenance Technician II at MilliporeSigma will support the Sheboygan Falls site’s maintenance activities. The Maintenance Tech will maintain and repair equipment, facilities, and utility systems and assist in keeping the entire site running by completing corrective and preventive maintenance work orders.
- Troubleshoot controls, VFD’s, analytical equipment and instrumentation
- Troubleshoot, install, maintain electrical power and control circuits up to 120 V
- Operate, troubleshoot, maintain and repair boilers, chillers, HVAC and air handling systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair EHS equipment and systems
- Use PC software and applications (CMMS, web browsers, Word, Excel, email)
- Operate industrial vehicles (forklift, man lift)
- Read, redline, and understand all types of drawings/schematics, gauges and units of measure
- Operate hand tools, power tools, and basic shop tools (grinder, drill press, sand blaster, band saw, etc.)
- Use precision measuring equipment
- Identify parts needed for repair
- Make decisions and resolve problems (analyze alternatives, evaluate risks, etc.)
- Generate process improvement solutions
- Direct contractors and other technicians in completing work
- Participate in the call-in program required to be available for weekend and holiday on-call and after-hours duty
- Perform work related travel as necessary
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, identify unsafe work conditions and report them to management
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of maintenance experience (maintaining and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems)
- Knowledge of LEAN and 6S concepts
- Knowledge of CMMS Systems
- Associates Degree in applicable field
- Certifications in Refrigerant Appliance and/or Boiler Maintenance
- Demonstrated experience in Predictive Maintenance
- Electrical & Electronics licenses/certifications
- Understand materials of construction and chemical compatibility
- Experience in conducting instrumentation calibration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent cleanliness, organizational, and 6-S skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding documentation practices
- Ability to work independently
Shift/hours: 2nd Shift, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Mon - Fri
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.