Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Senior Quality Engineer, the Quality Engineer is responsible for managing the technical quality aspects for their respective areas, working closely with the operations team to deliver on achieving all key department metrics.
- Responsible for quality aspects of product manufacture and release.
- Investigate Quality issues and implement effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Maintain control of changes on site ensuring compliance to relevant procedures and standards.
- Provide support for quality and operational continuous improvement initiatives, ensuring ongoing quality, compliance and customer requirements are met.
- Ensure key quality metrics, e.g. deviation and CAPA management, First Pass Quality, complaint closure, are met and support a culture of awareness and achievement of same.
- Support validation and qualification of new products, process and raw material changes as required, ensuring compliance to the relevant procedures and standards.
- Maintain strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in and support the internal, external and regulatory audit programs.
- Ensure Quality standards are being adhered to in the department.
- Supervise team of Quality Technicians and/or Quality Inspectors as required.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Environment, Health and Safety legislation and adherence to site EHS procedures for area of responsibilities
- Additional duties as required.
- BSc in a Science or related discipline
- Relevant knowledge and industry experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and independent critical thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
Our site in Cork is going through a significant capital investment and expansion phase, in both the existing facility in Carrigtwohill and a new startup facility in Blarney. If you are interested in being considered for suitable vacancies such as the role below, please follow link below and upload your curriculum vitae.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com