Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute and complete process, systems and equipment validations in accordance with Validation Master Plans, company policies and project schedules.
- Prepare, execute and complete Validation Protocols and Reports, ensuring compliance to all relevant Quality standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to establish validation strategies and objectives to support process and equipment changes.
- Ensure all departments understand and comply with requirements defined in validation programmes, provide training as necessary.
- Maintain ongoing understanding and knowledge of requirements for validation in compliance with applicable regulations and guidance documents, provide updates to department management and cross-functional teams.
- Participate in the review of validation practices and trends, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and complete improvement projects.
- Monitor the progress of validation projects to ensure adherence to schedule and provide regular stakeholder updates.
- Ensure thorough investigation of Quality and Validation issues using Root Cause Analysis methodology and implementation of robust corrective and preventative actions to prevent recurrance.
- Lead and co-ordinate Risk Mitigation initiatives such as FMEA and Risk Assessments.
- Adhere to all company EHS guidelines and Quality procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- B.Sc. in an appropriate Science/Quality Assurance discipline or equivalent
- Thorough, practical and persistent self-starter with strong motivation
- Good verbal and presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills with proven technical and report writing skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Effective time-management skills to meet project schedules
- Good problem-solving skills
Our site in Cork is going through a significant capital investment and expansion phase, in both the existing facility in Carrigtwohill and a new startup facility in Blarney. If you are interested in being considered for suitable vacancies such as the role below, please follow link below and upload your curriculum vitae
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com