Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing assembly machine technical support to Manufacturing Operations. The Maintenance Technician will execute all maintenance, calibration and troublshooting activities in support of production in a safe, cost-effective and environmentally sound manner, assuring capacity and achieving plant performance metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Equipment consists of automated assembly machines, moulding machines, pick and place systems, packaging equipment, inspection equipment, testing equipment, and support utilities in a cleanroom environment
- Responsible for setting up the assembly machines to produce the products to the specified quality standards
- Complete the necessary documentation associated with each lot
- Perform Preventive Maintenance tasks per defined schedules
- Make all necessary repairs to the area equipment
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest level and all repairs both internally and externally are inspected and accepted.
- Complete trouble-shooting for all equipment and related issues.
- Relevant Mechanical trade or Engineering qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a Medical Device or Pharma manufacturing environment
- Working experience of automated production assembly machines
- Working knowledge of electrical and electronic systems
Our site in Cork is going through a significant capital investment and expansion phase, in both the existing facility in Carrigtwohill and a new startup facility in Blarney. If you are interested in being considered for suitable vacancies such as the role below, please follow link below and upload your curriculum vitae.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com