Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receipt of raw material for the production site
- Picking of raw material for the production areas in the site
- Outbound shipping and packing of Finished goods from the site
- Transport of materials via counterbalance truck, power pallet truck, narrow aisle truck, stacker truck, reach truck
- Loading and unloading of raw material & finished goods in the warehouse
- Complete paperwork required for the task and all relevant ERP transactions
- Experience and working knowledge of working on ERPs such as Oracle/SAP.
- Experience within a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Excellent organisation and communications skills both written and oral
- Hands on approach, enthusiastic and a customer focussed attitude
- Narrow Aisle Truck, counterbalance truck, power pallet truck, stacker truck, Reach Truck experience an advantage but not essential
- Leaving Certificate
Our site Cork is going through a significant capital investment and expansion phase, in both the existing facility in Carrigtwohill and a new startup facility in Blarney. If you are interested in being considered for suitable vacancies such as the role below, upload your curriculum vitae.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com