Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The role would be a 12 month FTC.
As Product Engineering Specialist you are responsible for crafting and maintaining production records, specifications and MRP systems for the manufacture of Liquid and Dry powder Cell Culture Media. You will provide information to support customer motivated changes to product specifications while serving as a technical source on the site manufacturing and MRP systems. The role involves working in close partnership with both internal and external customers to ensure successful product manufacture. You will collaborate with the Product Engineering Supervisor within the Global Design and Technology team and work closely with Design Project Managers, Design Engineers and Quality Assurance to ensure we meet agreed deadlines and timeframes. This is a phenomenal opportunity which can lead to further career development.
Who You Are:
- Plays a key role in integration of new, modified, transferred, and scaled-up products into site manufacturing processes and systems.
- Build Master Batch Records, Process Instruction Sheets, and other manufacturing documents in the required MRP and electronic document systems.
- Build and maintain appropriate routings and other MRP aspects to enable product standard costing and inventory control.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners and customers to develop new specifications for custom CCM and sterile liquid products.
- Provides information to support customer focused changes to product specification and product attributes for established custom products.
- Process change controls to existing specifications and manufacturing documents using MRP and electronic document systems.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for PE Group to ensure all are relevant, up to date, and globally harmonized with other CCM sites.
- Serves as a technical resource on the site manufacturing and MRP systems.
- Guide and support product investigations / out of specification results, etc.
- May support Design Engineers on specific sophisticated projects as needed to achieve success and meet delivery commitments.
- Provide clerical and data entry / reporting support to the Global Design Team.
- Collaborate across sites / regions and with the CCM Design Program Management function to ensure processes remain harmonized and improvements are employed globally
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html