Voir tous les résultats
Engineering CAD Coordinator / Drafter
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Engineering CAD Coordinator / Drafter at MilliporeSigma is recognized as system owner of the drawing program within the Engineering Team with the following main responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the site drawing management program.
- Manage and control of documentation drawings and reference drawings, official copies of drawings and the creation and/or modification of drawings in for both facilities.
- Draft architectural designs, primarily using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Storage and maintenance of official drawings stamped as "Master Document" in their filing system.
- Maintains electronic filing system.
- Distributes official copies of the drawings to the affected areas.
- Removes outdated versions of the drawings of the affected areas
- Custodian of the archives.
- Maintains the Drawings Master List.
- Transfers outdated versions of master drawings to the Central Archive.
- Performs changes to the drawings.
- Signs under the "Drawn by” space.
- Prepares the official copy of the drawing for distribution
- Produce as built drawings for utilities and facilities
- Collect all data necessary for drafts
- Redline drawings as needed for revisions
- Research applicable codes, building and zoning requirements
- Develop 3D models by analyzing prototypes and 2D drawings.
- Associate Degree in Drafter, CAD Technician, CAD Designer or Architectural Designer
- 2+ years drafting experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture
- Industrial plant experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing setting
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.