Voir tous les résultats
Program Management Office (PMO) Analyst
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma is currently hiring for a Program Management Office (PMO) Analyst. In this role you will be utilizing your project management expertise and strong data analysis skills to develop and maintain a system to gather, analyze, and monitor project data. You’ll need to use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liase with project team members to coordinate the preparation of accurate project status reports. You will be a key team member to help define priorities and risks and effectively communicate needs to site and business leadership. This role combines the need for “big-picture” thinking while also having a keen eye for detail.
Your specific duties will include:
- Identification, development, and maintenance of a project management portal
- Communicating with project team members about the status and progress of their projects
- Ensuring project parameters (scope, cost, schedule, resources, etc.) meet defined expectations
- Defining the content for and administering the preparation of project status reports
- Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses, resolve potential issues, and identify opportunities
- Planning and implementing project management strategies using templates and toolsets
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical or business discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a project role in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience as a project leader in a manufacturing environment
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with deployment of IT tools and systems
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, VBA, etc.)
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and coordination/administration abilities
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.