Voir tous les résultats
Head Business Development (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The charter of the Digital Solutions organization is to initiate, own & execute data-driven and digital activities for and with the customers of Semiconductor Solutions. In this new business unit, Digital Solutions partners with Merck Semiconductor-related businesses to identify opportunities in customer relationships relating to application of data analytics, gain these and implement them. Besides this, Digital Solutions continuously seek for innovative ways of using data within Semiconductor Materials Business Fields and R&D. The business development team collaborates with CTO, Data Office, and Externals such as Institutions and Start-ups to test new prototypes of digital products (e.g. simulation tools) which might provide benefits to Semi customers and Suppliers. Furthermore, the team generates use cases for faster ramp-up of new materials with data-driven attitude in R&D. They are also responsible to integrate the findings from high volume manufacturing use cases into R&D teams.
As a Head of Business Development, you will be the point of contact for relevant CTO-, Data Office- , R&D- managers on digital solutions for semiconductor solutions, relevant external partners for developing cutting-edge simulations and data-driven methods benefitting us and our customers. Your responsibility will be to identify, temporarily hire, and train the talents on the job with the digital solutions skills and enable their career developments within the Semiconductor Solutions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Process Systems Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- MBA or relevant business education is a plus.
- 5+ years of post educational working experience in business roles.
- Experience with simulations, data-based modeling, mechanistic modeling, and project management in the Data & Digital sphere.
- You have passion for and dedication to the Semiconductor business in combination with proven experience in the world of Data & Digital projects.
- You understand that projects need to be well planned and that plans may change according to customers´ timely requests.
- You keep your focus when times get busy and multiple things happen at the same time, and you can set and act on reasonable priorities when targets are moving.
- You build on a consistent track record of performance working within matrix organizations, networking across multiple functional teams and various levels of leadership with demonstrated ability to manage partners.
- Eager to build and to manage relationship with externals to deploy the future technologies for our organization.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal form) in English with a large variety of stakeholders including customer interactions.
- Experience with simulation tools in semiconductor industry and data analytics
- Demonstrated experience in a project management, change management or management role.
- Leadership experience in global, multi-cultural team.
- Experience with complex projects conducted with many collaborators in very challenging timelines.
- Understanding of / experience in the semiconductor or electronics industry.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html