Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
About the role:
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Business Analyst and Data Steward,
Analyzes and supports the design and optimization of R&D functional processes, implements process improvements in the systems. Collects information from SMEs, documents business requirements, and translates them into technical requirements. Implements process/workflow design(s) (incl. vital business process analyses and data integration from external parties). Supports the System Owner in solution design, crafting functional specifications. Prepares system user training guide. Ensures that systems/ platforms fit the functional requirements by accurately translating requirements into technical specifications. Chips in to greater efficiency of processes and workflows by laying the functional/ technical foundation for fit-for-purpose and powerful auxiliary technology. Processes business support requests from end-users. Supports handling of deviations and performs CAPAs as needed. Provides application support for end users from business functions, in 2nd-level support (via ticketing system). Handles the data on behalf of the Process and Data Leads in cases where technical, business or process restrictions decide the need for technical support to achieve the anticipated result. For this, has technical control over a data set for a period of time. Performs data management and administration tasks. Is responsible to provide access to Data Users after (predefined) approval of the Process Owner and to remove access when the respective approval expires. Coordinates technical access to defined data sets. Periodically reviews access rights to ensure that only users with Process Owner approval have access.
Who you are:
- Basic degree in a scientific field (e.g. computer science, engineering, natural sciences, pharmacy, and/or business administration) or related work experience in the chemical-pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent document and/or data management background
- Trained in technology project management methods and standards
- Sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical market
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a pharmaceutical company or service provider, thereof at least 3 years in Regulatory Affairs.
- Demonstrable experience in Regulatory Information Management Systems, preferably Veeva RIM
- Good experience in handling system administration and business support, preferably for IT systems used in Regulatory Affairs
- Solid experience in system lifecycle management
- Demonstrable experience with running software vendors and external service providers
- Demonstrable experience in qualification and validation activities of IT solutions.
Job specific Proficiencies & Skills:
- Proficient command of spoken and written English
- Proven project & process management approach
- Excellent data management demeanor
- Excellent awareness of data privacy
- Strong collaborator & leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills incl. comprehension
- Strong facilitation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation
- Strong goal-orientation and pragmatism
- Strong customer-orientation and service mentality
- Strong meticulous working style and quality awareness
- Strong collaborative mind-set
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html