Voir tous les résultats
Director, Global Diversity Equity & Inclusion Business Partner Healthcare
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Location for this role is flexible, including remote with occasional travel to company sites and events.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Head of the Global Business Franchise, Neurology & Immunology and collaborating with a leadership team dedicated to true diversity, equity, and inclusion you will define, lead, and execute on EMD Serono’s Healthcare DE&I strategy, aligned to our Global DE&I strategy.
- Derives and establishes Healthcare-specific aspirations, based on global DE&I aspirations and data insights, in collaboration with the Healthcare Executive Committee, Healthcare Leaders, Healthcare HR and Regional DE&I Partners
- Develops a multi-year roadmap to implement people and value chain initiatives for Healthcare, aligned with the global DE&I strategy, the High Impact Culture strategy, and considers Regional and Countries DE&I roadmaps
- Ensures execution of and provide support for initiatives by the respective owners in Healthcare
- Identify and develop specific strategies for the attraction and retention of talent within our agreed dimensions of Inclusion, Gender and Culture/Ethnicity as outlined in the endorsed DE&I strategy
- Uses the DE&I central team's resources for communication, training, and data analysis to support Healthcare leaders in the implementation of the Healthcare DE&I roadmap
- Uses data reports to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve the Healthcare DE&I strategy roadmap
- Partners with Head of DE&I Business Solutions to launch pilots and relevant programs across the value chain to embed DE&I, and with Healthcare leadership teams to coordinate, roll out and measure those programs Healthcare-wide
- Take a broad approach to DE&I with a focus not only on leadership but identifying what it will take to drive an inclusive work environment among our employees in manufacturing, supply chain, R&D and in the field (etc…)
- Propose and develop tools for the Healthcare employees in both educating and encouraging colleagues to embrace diversity, equitability, and inclusivity
Provide Thought Leadership and Governance
- Ensures consistent governance for embedding DE&I in Healthcare
- Provides strategic direction, leads, and facilitates various partner groups in healthcare to embed DE&I in the business practices
- Serves as the facilitator of the Healthcare DE&I Council – currently the Diversity Advisory Board to evolve to the Diversity Inclusivity Community Engagement Council “DICE” in partnership with the HRBP and Healthcare Diversity Council Leader
- Active participant in the Business Partner DE&I and Regional DE&I team forums
Partner and Relationships Management
- Ensures alignment with the Diversity Council and the other Sector/Functions DICE Councils on DE&I strategy and implementation
- Builds strategic relationships with external organizations, aligned with the Head of Innovation HR DE&I Relationship Management, that support Healthcare-specific DE&I priorities
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or business-related qualification. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in project management
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; appropriately communicates with all levels of customers
- Knowledge of the most effective and validated diversity, equity, and inclusion approaches in business processes and practices
- Knowledge of future trends and standard methodologies in the DE&I field in the business
- Experience in developing and enabling DE&I business programs (supplier diversity, inclusive R&D, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience in design thinking
- Background in Human Resources or People solutions is beneficial
- Global Role- understanding or fluency in other languages beneficial
- Ability to effectively cooperate with people with different personality types, ethnicity, cultures, hierarchical levels and/or functional backgrounds
- Strong technical and virtual skills
- Excellent business and data analysis skills
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations, and ability to remain flexible while contributing to constructive solutions
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.