Voir tous les résultats
Packaging Operator 1 - Rotating Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma has an opening as a Packaging Operator in our St. Louis site! You will work within a 24/7 department to support the packaging of research grade products through cGMP products. The working hours for this role will be 6:00pm – 6:00am on a rotating basis, which includes every other weekend.
- Perform routine hand weighing packaging processes for stock and custom orders
- Set up and run equipment such as the drum massager or other ergonomic equipment
- Maintain equipment, clean work areas, restock supplies, and prepare material for waste disposal
- Communicate the status of the operations to coworkers and bring deviations to the attention of the Supervisor
- Provide complete and accurate records consistent with quality guidelines such as paperwork and logbooks
- Take necessary action to resolve any unsafe conditions
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety shoes, respirators, safety glasses and gloves to protect employees from the products and hair nets, beard covers (if applicable), Tyvek suits, and or shoe covers
- Work with heavy drums of material; moving drums on and off pallets that exceed 150kg while wearing PPE
Who You Are:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 6+ months chemistry related work experience
- Basic math skills, including metrics and conversion
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.