Voir tous les résultats
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Operations Technician will be part of the Chemical Manufacturing team in Carlsbad, CA. The philosophy of our manufacturing group is to create a workforce that is very flexible. The Operations Technician will perform a variety of tasks in several different work functions, including the assembly, disassembly, testing, and processing of stainless-steel vessels using hand tools as needed. Part of this process is performed in a cleanroom while wearing proper cleanroom attire and PPE. This position will start out on the day shift and will move to a mid-shift or night shift after 1-3 months.
- Disassemble, inspect, wash, and rebuild stainless-steel vessels and valves.
- Inspect, re-assemble, dry and helium leak check of stainless-steel container vessels and valves.
- Work in cleanroom and maintain integrity and housekeeping of cleanroom.
- Use drawings and instructions to assemble vessels
- Utilize a computer to input and retrieve data.
- Perform quality inspections of vessels and documentation for correctness and completeness
- General Housekeeping duties.
- Participate in Staple Ops Dent Collection and Review process.
- Perform hazardous waste consolidation
- Maintain a clean and organized manufacturing environment
- Assist the Engineering team with troubleshooting system issues
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Wear PPE when required
Who you are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong mechanical background.
- Ability to read and write fluently in English, understand written and verbal instructions, and work well in a team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets and technical drawings.
- A strong focus on quality and safety
- Experience using Microsoft suite including (Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint)
- Experience using SAP.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.