Voir tous les résultats
Report Writer 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Report Writer I writes reports from laboratory data using templates and customized text as appropriate. Produce reports that meet relevant quality regulatory standards and practices, such as GLP/ GMP.
- Review lab data/ workbooks and accurately represent the data in the final report
- Identify and/or resolve issues with study raw data/ information appropriately with relevant staff
- Monitor department’s performance in the reporting process including tracking deadlines On Time Delivery (OTD) and Document Error Rate (DER) metrics
- Coordinate and plan work within technical team to meet and improve deadlines
- Coordinate inter-departmental workflow, so as to meet final mail dates of report issuance
- Acquire required signatures and transfer study reports to the appropriate personnel
- Communicate daily with other departments to resolve outstanding issues
- Assist in the preparation of SOPs and investigation reports relevant to area of report writing responsibility
- As appropriate generate, control and track revisions to study documentation including statements of work, protocols, protocol and report amendments, lab records, protocol and report templates
- Track status of laboratory testing and update Excel study tracking files, data trending as appropriate
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems that may arise related to the report writing and delivery process
- Assist with training of other report writers on how to write non-routine reports and custom studies where there is no template
- Assist in the determination of the appropriate way to handle unusual situations or situations where studies involved deviations or investigations
- Assists with report writer projects and initiatives and provide input during team meetings/ discussions
- Other tasks and responsibilities as appropriate or required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific field (i.e., Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
- 6+ months’ work experience in a pharmaceutical company and/or Contract Research Organization – OR – 6+ months hands-on laboratory experience – OR – 6+ months hands-on report writing experience
- Previous technical writing experience
- In depth knowledge of GLP/GMPs as applicable to assigned tasks
- Ability to write reports (including non-routine and some customized reports) with proper grammar, a professional appearance and language which accurately reflects what occurred and flows so that it is easily read and understood
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge and ability to analyze data of some scientific complexity
- Proficient in applicable computer systems (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LIMS, BRIQS, etc.)
- Ability to perform and understand scientific calculations
- Effective communication both written and verbal
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.