Voir tous les résultats
Process & Technology Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Senior Process & Technology Engineer, the Process & Technology Engineer is responsible for the control, optimization and development of existing or new membrane processes.
- Identify, develop and implement improvement projects, using lean six sigma tools where appropriate.
- Champion the use of lean six sigma tools in the technical transfer of products between facilities and continuous improvement of commercial products.
- Lead raw material change activities in the area.
- Support the implementation of product data collection systems and analytical techniques such as SPC, FMEA and DOE.
- Lead investigations into process, product and quality issues to achieve long term solutions. This includes technical support and contact with external personnel and customers on process and product lines. Use of Root Cause Analysis methodology, and implementation of robust corrective and preventative actions.
- The initiation, co-ordination and completion of capital and process development projects within the membrane manufacturing plants, using structured approach and detailed planning to deliver projects that meet or exceed stakeholder expectations and that are delivered Right First Time, safely, on schedule and within budget.
- Lead and co-ordinate Risk Mitigation initiatives such as FMEA and Risk Assessments.
- Support the management of the plant BOMs and COR systems. Develop expertise in Oracle/SAP.
- May be responsible for the process development related to new products and qualifications. This includes trial work to determine process windows prior to qualifications.
- Responsible for the development, introduction and operation of process monitoring/control system and procedures. Review of data to identify trends, weaknesses etc.
- Maintain and develop process documentation and procedures.
- Support the various groups: quality, validation, maintenance, EHS etc to achieve objectives.
- Stay up to date on the technology surrounding membranes and membrane processes through Journal, Patent or similar sources, and through networking with membrane experts within the organization.
- Ensure that process information is documented and that this document is updated as necessary to reflect increased process knowledge and understanding.
- Ensure compliance with GMP + Safety rules on new + existing equipment.
A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as a Process Engineer, preferably within a
Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Processing or Highly Regulated Industry.
Degree in Chemistry/Chemical/Process Engineering or equivalent.
A postgraduate qualification in one of these disciplines would be an advantage.
- Effective verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn new technologies & skills in a timely manner.
- Strong organisational, time management and planning ability.
- Computer literate Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Project focused, strong organisational & time management skills.
- Methodical work approach.
- Results Orientated, Proven Track Record of Project & Task Delivery.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html