Voir tous les résultats
SAP MM Analyst (batch & inventory)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Application Consultant for the SAP MM- Inventory Management acts as E2E responsible for the Inventory Management topics to provide state of the art solutions and services. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. The Application Consultant will interact with our Business facing organization to plan, prepare, execute and monitor projects as well as individual Change Requests. This will be done by leveraging technical skills provided by external/internal partners.
In this role we require an excellent knowledge of SAP MM-IM and Overall knowledge about MM module. Thus he/she should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands.
Service Performance Monitoring of the Application Managed Services provided by our strategic partners belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to hand over new services.
At Merck, Batch Management is connected to all relevant ERP systems to centrally create, change, and distribute, or to consolidate master data across the complete enterprise system landscape. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions is also part of this position. The application consultant should possess strong knowledge in the area of SAP Batch Management.
Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on application go live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
Change and Release Management
- Establish documentation of current and target application architecture (incl. CMDB)
- Establish and implement the Life Cycle Management plan for applications in scope
- Secure Change Management processes in line with relevant SOPs
- Ensure complete and accurate handover documents created prior to production release
- Manage the application portfolio at the most appropriate level of release
- Provide technical services and functional advice on the implementation of business applications
- Provide functional/technical support to project teams
- Provide the technical input for defining and maintaining the development standard and guidelines
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 4 to 6-year experience in SAP MM within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German, Spanish or Portuguese) is an asset
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
- Integration skills regarding the use of functionality with other SAP modules
- Expert knowledge in Materials Management with all sub areas
- Expert knowledge in Purchasing
- Expert knowledge in Output determination
- Expert knowledge in Inventory Management
- Good knowledge in Batch management
- Good knowledge in MRP/ Demand management
- Good knowledge in EDI/Interfaces
- Basic knowledge in ABAP – debugging
- Basic knowledge in Archiving
- Expert knowledge in Integration/Regression/UAT testing
- Basic knowledge in SAP authorization
- Preferably basic knowledge in HPALM/SOLMAN tool
IT Process roles (optional)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change and Release Management
- Application Life Cycle Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
- Information Security – Patch Management, Information classification
- Operational Compliance – DP, GxP (user management), licenses management, training plan and execution, FSA – error management of iDocs, BI session, transaction error
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com