Voir tous les résultats
Communication and Share Point Service Associate Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will support several parts of the entire global organization in their need for SharePoint development. You will have a strong focus on supporting the intranet community (SharePoint based) by customizing UI|UX of SharePoint pages and using front-end technologies to maximize its potential as a collaboration platform.
The team you are working in is responsible to enable colleagues in the usage of the tools (e.g. conduct help slot meetings), or lead user support through different channels. Updating and optimizing the support documentation is another key to keep the community enabled. You will take over room managers and room publishers’ role for internal customers and take the responsibility for quality and compliance with internal rules for branding and tone of voice for SharePoint page creation, development and design.
You will ensure internal SharePoint Training according to governance: Set up training rooms, follow up on training status, maintain the list of trained colleagues. All your activities are closely aligned to our (technical) governance, branding and design guidelines. Following these guidelines in combination with your know-how and creativeness, you will be offering your consulting and take over creation and updating of Intranet site collections and individual pages, according to our SharePoint Intranet standards. You will provide solutions to meet client’s needs from simple modification to customized solutions and features.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience developing and customizing on SharePoint 2013/2019/Online
- Able to work autonomously and take over responsibility to customize, develop and implement intranet pages, views, forms, lists, libraries, visuals/graphic materials, web parts, and other custom components to existing systems and integration of other applications with SharePoint
- Able to design solutions based on existing branding and design guidelines and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management
- Responsible for estimating work effort and achieving planned timelines by having a solution oriented and pro-active and hands-on working style, having an analytical skill can be helpful
- Participate in project discussions; provide recommendations; implement solutions; and support to end users, attend internal customer meetings as required
- Adept with MS Office products as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Teams
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com