Voir tous les résultats
Senior Specialist Sourcing F/M
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Procurement Associate Manager based in Guyancourt ( France)represents Group Procurement as a Core Team member on cross-functional project teams with the goal of bringing new products to market
You will manage all aspects of sourcing for different product development projects from concept phase through product launch. Sourcing categories can include a range of raw materials, custom tooling, services, and contract manufacturing. You collaborate with Category Sourcing Managers to ensure key strategic suppliers/partners are utilized, developed and reviews & oversees issuance of all specs (BOMs/tech packs) for accuracy, completeness, quality, affordability, and compliance prior to release.
You initiate Requests for Quotation (RFQ)/Proposal (RFP), coordinate bid list in close alignment with project objectives & category sourcing strategies and present sourcing recommendations with detailed analysis to project teams. You lead and support supplier negotiations related to development costs, quality and delivery terms and track supplier performance and risk throughout the project.
Who you are:
• Advanced Degree (Master's or MBA) in a field of sourcing/procurement or life sciences
• Minimum 7 years professional experience in one or more of following roles: new product development, strategic sourcing, technical services, product management in life science or pharmaceutical industries
• Experience in a global, matrixed organization with experience in and exposure to advanced sourcing strategies
• Ability to lead and influence change in the face of complexity and ambiguity
• Ability to speak and present effectively to peers and Management
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to manage and resolve highly complex business issues
• Knowledge of strategic sourcing and supplier management concepts
• Strong contract development and negotiation skills
• Familiarity with Life Science Portfolio and technology commercialization
• Fluency in French and English required, and other European language is a plus
• Willingness to travel up to 20%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com