Voir tous les résultats
Active Directory Operations and Engineering
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Senior Analyst - Active Directory Operations and Engineering
- You will focus primarily on Active Directory Operations and Engineering.
- You would be expected to work on Active directory forest, DNS, DHCP, group policies, Azure Active Directory, ADFS/ADLDS/Azure AD Connect along with working on incident, request and change management.
- You will engage in global project.
- Should have minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in Windows PowerShell scripting methodologies and the ability to leverage that platform to craft new scripting solutions and to troubleshoot and maintain existing ones.
- Possess deep technical expertise in Active Directory and related technologies with the ability to solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting. You will also need to be able to examine possible workarounds and escalations as required.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic on-going customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills. Focus should be toward User Experience in all things.
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their own team as well as other teams and end users that we interact with.
- An understanding of the importance of Change Control and other similar methodologies.
The Active Directory role requires depth knowledge in a number of the following technology areas:
- Active Directory Services
- Active Directory replication and performance Skills
- Windows PowerShell scripting
- Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration
- Azure Active Directory
- ADFS/ADLDS/Azure ADConnect
- Experience in Active Directory Disaster Recovery
- Group Policies implementation and design and troubleshooting
- Security and Administration of the Active Directory environment.
- Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc.
- Active Directory Domain Design concepts and practices.
- An awareness of other 3rd party Active Directory Monitoring Tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Identity Manager
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html