Voir tous les résultats
Senior Solution Expert EHS
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Senior Solution Expert EHS will serve as the key link between the Business and the IT organization. This resource will work with the EH&S departments worldwide and other SAP functional business analysts and technical developers to support and implement global processes and solutions .
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for Product Safety, Dangerous Goods, REACH, Industrial Hyg, Occupational Health, Global Label Management, Waste Management projects implementation and business process enhancements.
- Ensure that EHS issues are handled end-to-end in terms of integration with other SAP modules
- Maintain EHS configurations
- Support Solution Architects to document and configure the processes in the EHS Module.
- Support and perform testing on global SAP changes that affect EHS processes.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity
- Participate as an active hands-on team member in special projects such as SAP upgrades, SAP EHS process optimization
- Liaise with cross-functional project teams – across geographies
- Ensure effective and clear communications between users/customers and IT teams
- Ensure compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes/enhancements/projects
- Maintain Document Repository for business and IT processes
- Maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
- Plan and conduct knowledge transfer with project teams including end-customers
- On-call support for emergency outages. Drive support optimization and reduce repeat tickets
- Work closely with Business Services to understand & fulfill business requirements
- Work closely with team members to meet customer SLAs as well as project deadlines
- Champion the ideals of consistent global processes and help the business focus on this strategy
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
- Strong understanding of EHS
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 10 Plus years’ experience with SAP EHS
- At least three End to End Implementations of EHS modules for large scale organization
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with EHS modules
- Experienced with all aspects of customizing the Product Safety and Dangerous Goods Management including User Exits, Specification Type, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, Global label management and Waste Management.
- Product Compliance EHSM 4.0 which includes Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing and Training
- Deep Knowledge of the data migration tools, import utilities import format, and data migration process specific to SAP EHS and EHSM product compliance, Incident management, and risk assessment.
- Experienced on SAP REACH Compliance portal solution.
- Familiar and skilled with Environmental Regulations ROHs, REACH, Environment Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational
- Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Department of Transportation (DoT) rules and regulation.
- Experienced in Analyzing, reviewing, and developing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and various Levels using Window
- Word Integration (WWI) and other reports (Injury/illness report, Accident/incident log report) relating to EH&S.
- Proficient in configuring Specification management, import and export process, MM Master Data
- Good knowledge of BAPI, User exists, Export rules, ABAP code, RFC connection etc.
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules; EHS, MM with WM, QM, PP Modules.
- Expertise in industries including manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, and public sector
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently including large and complex programs as well as operational projects
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Possess the ability to identify business change management implications associated with the desired project goals
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html