Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Operate lab processing and metrology tools for SOD applications.
- Develop and optimize SOD application process and measurement recipe.
- Summarize test results in adequate technical reports and data packages.
- Deliver results from collected data and communicate with cleanroom partners and internal project leaders.
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot process and metrology tools
- Develop and maintaining preventative maintenance log and operation procedures
- Support the installation and equipment qualification of new laboratory equipment
- Develop expertise with and support electronic laboratory notebook or other systems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal Merck labs.
- Must be able to travel to partner lab sites, customer fabs and internal Merck labs.
Who you are：
- Bachelor’s degree or above in relevant fields, e.g. Material Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc.
- 3+ years industry experience at semiconductor fabs or chemical laboratory
- Working experience on coating process or ALD or CVD process, working experience on SOD is a plus.
- Hand-on experience, and extensive knowledge of semiconductor processing tools.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Experienced in safety activities or high safety awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills that support a diverse, cross-functional, multicultural team environment
- Expert in training, reasoning, and documentation of operation, troubleshooting results
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html