Voir tous les résultats
Sr. Specialist (Fullstack Developer)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Fullstack Developer
The right person for this job should have sufficient expertise in all areas of single-page web-application development with the ability to support, implement and enhance cloud-based backend API. The candidate is expected to have full working knowledge in the agile software development lifecycle management process, and should be able to work collaboratively with others in dev-ops and support.
For front-end development, the candidate should be able to handle not only enhancing existing features but developing new features starting from business requirements. Experience in test automation framework for end-to-end testing is preferred.
Expereince in multiple programming langues is required for the back-end development. The ideal candidate should also have excellent problem-solving skills to effectively diagnose and fix problems in the existing API.
A prior experience with scientific software development, especially in drug development and AI, is preferred.
- Respond to defects reported by customers by fixing them on both front- and back-end sides
- Implement feature improvements requested by customer and prioritied by product owner
- Maintain and augment the unit testing and end-to-end testing scripts
- Analyze the feature requirements and design front-end components and workflows along with back-end API calls based on the business requirements
- Work with UX designers to build working version on the web
- Work effectively and collaboratively in an agile software development team
- Work with application development teams adhering to the application development life cycle
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced proficiency in TypeScript, HTML5, SCSS/Sass, responsive web design
- Advanced knowledge in Angular 10+
- Advanced knowledge in API development using JVM, Python and Node.js
- Advanced knowledge in working with AWS
- Experience in development tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Git, BitBucket
- Experience in end-to-end testing tools, such as Selenium, Cypress
- Experience in API development tools, such as OpenAPI
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experence in working with databases, such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Knowledge of web security and performance techniques
- Knowledge of cloud best practices, operations and security
- Experience with open-source tools for systems monitoring/management.
- Experience coding for task automation including shell scripting
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com