Voir tous les résultats
Quality Control (Microbiology) Technician
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The role of the Quality Control Technician position is to support the Quality Control department by completing auxiliary functions such as (i.e., weighing of samples, setting up preparation work, stocking laboratory), These activities are performed in accordance with approved procedures following site quality and safety standards.
- Supply stocking, inventory, filing, data entry, and basic laboratory testing (including but not limited to endotoxin and bioburden assistance of scientists)
- Assisting scientist with preparation work, agar preparation, laboratory cleaning processes, autoclaving goods, and biohazard removal
- Ability to manage daily tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Participate in daily departmental meetings
- Stay current with quality and safety training
- Ensure all documentation is compliant with the principles of Data Integrity
- Perform basic laboratory testing and peer review as aligned with training and in accordance with approved procedures.
- Understanding of aseptic techniques
- Lift up to 20 pounds
Who You Are:
- Associates Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, or other science discipline
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in a laboratory setting
- 2+ years of quality control experience in a regulated GxP environment
- Willingness to work some weekends or holidays (as required by testing/business needs)
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of GxP quality standards
- Associates Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, or other science discipline with 2+ years of laboratory experience
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.