Voir tous les résultats
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The Mechanical Engineer develops new processes for ultra-high purity (UHP) applications in the technologically advanced semiconductor industry (SEMI). You will be part of a team of engineers and technicians working to develop new products that will package ultra-high purity chemicals meeting rigorous quality and performance requirements. The position will be focused on developing new processes to improve the quality of the products and performing root cause analysis of problems. While the broader company is strongly focused on chemistry, this role is focused on the relevant mechanical aspects.
- Develop new processes to verify the quality of products
- Design and execute experiments to collect data advancing technical understanding of processes
- Design fixtures, test stations, and data acquisition systems to conduct experiments
- Analyze and interpret data to improve processes
- Develop work instructions for processes
- Perform root cause analysis and develop solutions to technical problems encountered by the business
- Fabricate and assemble test systems with assistance from technicians
- Manage projects involving coordination with other departments and outside contractors
- Work with other departments such as operations, marketing, and quality to understand the challenges they face and develop solutions
- Work effectively in a virtual environment to collaborate with a geographically diverse team working in different locations
- Follow safety protocols
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or similar technical field
- Excellent communication skills, organization, and ability to thoroughly document work
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Motivated independent learner
- Familiarity with data acquisition systems and signals
- Familiarity with lean six sigma or statistical process control
- Proficiency in CAD
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.