Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Improve delivery time communication to end customer
- Establish escalation pathway in case of urgent disruptions
- Proactive demand planning and sourcing optimization for a list of selected critical products, Minimizing sourcing risks and communication of lead times to customer or sales teams.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To improve the service level for key manufacturing customer by proactively managing orders and communication to our sales teams
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for fulfillment of orders, including order entry, processing, administration and tracking of orders as well as shipping.
- manage and process customer orders in SAP and provide information about order status to sales team and customer
- Maintains the order information until time of fulfillment, including monitoring
- proactively look for solutions in case of supply disruptions, obtain and evaluate all relevant information
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- record details of interactions and transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints within the customer data management system.
- work and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, or an applied science with 3+ years purchasing experience OR associate degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, or an applied science with 5+ years purchasing experience OR High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 7+ years purchasing experience
- 1+ year Microsoft Office experience
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Six Sigma (or equivalent) certification
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- Advanced Excel experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of Materials Requirements Planning and planning practices
- Ability to professionally communicate with multiple levels within and outside the organization
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly effective verbal and written skills including professional email etiquette required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with varying deadlines and requirements.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com