Voir tous les résultats
Senior Analytics Solution Architect (all genders) 1
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Senior Analytics Solution Architect in the IT Business Analytics Team, you will be responsible for designing and delivering solutions for our Finance organization. This includes our whole Financial Legal & Management Reporting and Financial Planning. You will work closely with IT Business Partners and Finance Business collaborators to clarify and understand their needs and their business processes. You will collaborate within a global project team of developers, business partners, business analysts and other project managers to deliver Analytics projects timely and in budget.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT, business engineering or science with additional qualifications in business administration
- Several years of professional experience in a consulting firm or industrial company
- Confirmed experience with SAP BW on hana or SAP BW/4hana and with experience in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Good IT project management skills, preferably in the area of Analytics and Data Management
- Proven knowledge of business processes in Finance like Management Reporting and Financial Planning
- Knowledge of project and implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM) with experience in working in global project teams across time zones
- Experience in leading internal and external project teams in an international environment
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Capability and willingness to travel internationally (~25%)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html