Voir tous les résultats
Data Analytics Engineer (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
You will be joining the Use Case Execution Team of the Digital Solutions Unit of Semiconductor Solutions. The Use Case Execution Team collaborates with our internal experts in the business to execute our Use Cases for customers and suppliers. They implement our structured problem solving method by conducting process & data mapping, data analytics, and generation of data-driven hypotheses to accelerate internal learning cycles for product and process development. The projects are across all business fields, ranging from manufacturing, quality, supply chain, and R&D to marketing and sales.
As data analytics engineer you acquire, clean, analyze data in laboratory, pilot and production scales in chemical manufacturing plants with special focus on electronic chemicals. You are able to use chemical engineering principles for interpreting the results of data analytics. You use your expert knowledge in chemical engineering and/or process systems engineering to derive first principle and data-based models for advanced process control in collaboration with R&D and process experts. You participate in continuous improvement efforts based on Process Analytical Technologies and data analytics results. You are able to grasp complex interrelations and to translate quality and system dynamics requirements into innovative and robust technical solutions. You are keen to manage medium-sized interdisciplinary and global teams of specialists from Project Management, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and other departments on site in order to achieve these goals. You find the right balance of doing and delegating design, coding and management tasks. You are used to acting flexibly and you can cope with changing conditions. You are curious and motivated to be part of worldwide, cross functional teams in development, project management and operational functions. The readiness for domestic and international business trips will be required. You will deliver comprehensive oral and written reports and updates to the leadership, stakeholders, and customers.
Who you are
- PhD or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Systems Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, or related discipline with minimum 3 years of experience in an international role.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Technical Operations, Data-based modeling, Advanced Process Control, and First principle modeling with technical experience in at least 2 of the following tools: MATLAB(R), R or Python, JMP, Minitab, and SIMCA
- Demonstrated success in contributing to the advancement of projects, project teams, and process improvements with Lean and/or Six Sigma or data-driven process optimization projects
- Ability to champion new technologies that can be applied to improve site-wide performance
- Ability to motivate others and work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders from various backgrounds/cultures
- Experienced in global organization working with highly technical team members and reporting results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Electronics industry (preferably in semiconductors) is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.